Level 5 Diploma in Natural Medicine
This is a fast track Diploma Course that teaches the fundamentals of human health and natural medicine. The course contains 7 different modules which can be completed as short as three months.
The learning outcomes of the program
By completing this course students will gain:
- a good understanding of the current global health-situation, and the
most common diseases with their general yearly estimated death rates.
- Basic but crucial knowledge in the structure and function of human body.
- Mastery level of clear knowledge about the true causes of human
diseases, sources of pathogens and the best way to approach body when treating diseases.
- Overview of the history, uses, and types of herbal medicine.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the types and ingredients of Formula10 remedies and the diseases they are used for.
- The skills and the knowledge to conduct consultations with patients and assess patients’ conditions and make correct and precise diagnosis without using testing tools.
- Clear understanding and full awareness of the professional standard and ethical code of conduct to be practiced when working in natural health settings.
This course starts from the ground level and students can join it without prior academic qualification or work experiences in herbal medicine or natural health, however, applicants are expected to have a good level of English skills and numeracy. This is necessary for their work.
Mode of study
This is an online course supported by online facilities and it can be studied from anywhere in the world without attending classes or meeting face-to-face with tutors.
Duration of the Program
This is a flexible course and its completion time depends on the learner’s dedication and effort. Iit is therefore up to the individual student how soon they want to complete it.
After successful pass of all courses, in collaboration with our main London office, we will immediately order the certificate from our accreditation body in the United Kingdom and pass it to the student either as an e-certificate in 48 hours or hard-copy within 10 working days.
Start date of this Program
Enrolment is open throughout the year and students can join the program anytime from anywhere.
Assessments and Exams
All assessments and markings take place within the learning platform of our website. After results of the exam is given out, our internal verifier will conduct full verification of all the answers given by the learner and evaluate whether the student has shown competency in the section and level of study he/she has been tested on.
There are 7 modules in this course but, there is only one mandatory examination which is available as soon as the student completes the last module. All students will need to pass this exam to obtain the Certificate of Achievement for the Diploma in Natural Medicine.
Fee for this Program
Full program fee = $90.00